Our Code of Conduct
We ALL have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour within walking football therefore this code of conduct has been developed with players and coaches.
Walking Football Scotland strongly recommends that all clubs/groups adopt these for both casual sessions and competitions
On and off the field I will:
- Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything, including winning
- Adhere to the rules
- Display and promote high standards of behaviour
- Promote fair play
- Always respect the match officials decisions
- Never engage in or tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
- Never engage in bullying, intimidation or harassment
- Speak to my team-mates, the opposition, spectators and my coach/manager with respect
- Remember we all make mistakes
- Win or lose with dignity.
- Shake hands with the opposing team and the referee at the end of every game
- Be an ambassador for my club